HOW TO GET FRANCHISE OF Delhi Public International School Organization?
School Franchise has proven to be the best way to invest your money, to avoid your competition with the established brands in education field as a newcomer. Since, you are inexperienced and unaware of the Do's and Don'ts to run a successful school, it is beneficial to take the franchisee path and emerge as a brand name in education. The best advantage of a school franchisee is getting the benefits of a known brand that limits the option of any new upcoming brand. When franchisee and franchisor signs the agreement, the franchisee gets the continuous support of expert management from the franchisor for establishing and running a school. In India, when we talk about trusted brands of education, Delhi Public International School Organization stands out as one of the top brands in providing quality education. With its motto ''Service for nation'', have many branches spread across all over India and few in abroad too, signed under their franchising system. If you too are thinking to become a member of Delhi Public International School Organization and serve the cause of spreading education then check out the general procedure given below to make your work easy:
- Understand DPISO
- Choose a brand name from DPISO
- Send Application Form
- Send Site Inspection D.D
- Send Inspection and Approve
- Meetings with our respective designated persons/ Co-coordinators
- Sign MoU
- Sign the Franchisee Agreement
- Build Infrastructure & Interiors
- Plan for Faculty & Their Training
- Centre is Formally Launched
- Update & Support From Management
What are the Brands ?
- Delhi Public Kids School.
- Delhi Public Play School.
- Delhi Public Primary School
- Delhi Public Secondary School.
- Delhi Public Senior Secondary School.
- Delhi Public International School
- Delhi Public Girls School
- The Society / Trust should be registered.
- Land Layout, Building Layout, Picture of Land.
- Permission from Development Authority.
- The Land on which school premises to be constructed should be in the name of Society either on lease of 30 years minimum or purchased.
- Two stamp papers of 500 Rupees each
- Audit Report of Last 3 Financial Years.
- Society Pan-Card
- Address proof of school premise
- Address proof of Founder member
- Pan card of founder member
- Two passport size photograph
- All papers of Trust/Society/NGO etc.
Requisite for the School Setup
- Suggested Infrastructure:
Total campus area / Classrooms to be constructed according to the level of school (Pre-school, Primary school, Secondary School and Senior Secondary School) as per the norms of the Government.
- School location:
Should ideally be located in posh colony with easy access from main road.
Should be close to a land mark so that it can be easily located.
Building must be entering into 30 years lease option to extend.
- Class Rooms:
Class rooms size to be constructed according to the level of school (Pre-school, Primary school, Secondary School and Senior Secondary School) as per the norms of the Government.
- Facilities area.
Suffcient indoor/outdoor games/sports.
Notice board, Main gate signage.
- Day to day monitoring of the operations of the Franchisee
- Marketing Support in getting good admissions
- Academic Support to strengthen the curriculum
- In-campus training from time to time
- Web support
- Staff selection if required and training
Terms & Conditions
- Franchisee Fee to be paid as per the agreement (Non Refundable)
- Furniture, Fixtures, Teaching Equipments, Toys, etc. will be arranged by the Franchisee
- Interior, exterior and other decoration will be as per the organization requirement and all the cost will be borne by the franchisee.
- Students Kits will be provided by the organization’s Authorized vendor Dalmia Impex only at the Franchisee cost.
- The organization will provide training to the staff of the Franchisee for the first time.
- The period of the franchisee license is depending on Model chosen only and can be renewed by minimal charge depending on the satisfactory performance of franchisee.
- Royalty will be calculate on the Collection from students, as per the agreement
- Taxes applicable as per the Government policy and subject to change.